What’s holding YOU back?
Have you hit the glass ceiling? Are office politics killing your career? Do you deserve a pay-rise or promotion, but feel unsure how to negotiate it? It’s time to take action.
Yes! There are ways to overcome the problems you encounter as an ambitious professional. Coaching can help you power through frustrating ‘glass ceiling moments’ such as:
- Having less-talented colleagues claim credit for YOUR hard work, ideas or creative work
- Not being taken seriously because you’re too young, too old, too female, too male…
- Negotiating a fair salary, instead of accepting the first offer you’re given
- Being ignored when you voice your ideas
- Feeling stuck in a dead-end job
- Wanting to set up your own business, but not knowing where to start
- Dealing with the exhaustion caused by juggling too much at work and at home
Hi. I’m Eleanor Shakiba – a success coach and positive psychology trainer.
I work with talented people who want to achieve more success. I know how exasperating it can be to hit a career block, because it’s happened to me. I spent years becoming a brilliant communications skills trainer, only to make the mistake of moving into a management role. Suddenly, I was pushing paper instead of doing what I love – helping people excel. I was stranded in a political minefield, unable to move my team forward due to never ending restructures at work. My solution was to set up my own business. It’s been terrifying, exhilarating and worth every sleepless night.
Today I have my ideal lifestyle. I work with dynamic, ambitious individuals who want to move beyond superficial at work. Does this sound like YOU? Then you’re an ideal candidate for coaching. I’ll show you how to turn frustration into triumph and sort out real-life problems.
What is success coaching?
Success coaching is personal. It’s a one-on-one learning conversation. Coaching works faster than training because it zeros in on YOUR specific problems. It is totally focused on YOU. Perhaps you’ve been disappointed by online ‘coaching systems’ that were really just Facebook groups talking aimlessly. If so, you’ll find one-to-one coaching totally relevant and inspiring. I won’t sell you a one-size-fits-all coaching product. Instead, I’ll work with you to identify and address your specific challenges.
What results can you expect from coaching?
You can expect measurable, concrete results. We’ll set goals at the start of your program, so we can track your success. I’ll help you think, talk and behave in ways that break down barriers or eradicate those pesky glass ceilings. Here are just some of the things I’ve helped other professionals do. I can help YOU do them too. Imagine how your life will improve when you can confidently achieve results like these.
- Negotiate a fair deal in a performance review or salary negotiation
- Plan what to do and say in that upcoming job interview
- Handle a bullying boss (or direct report) confidently and assertively
- Look, sound and feel confident public speaking, whether it’s in a small meeting or at a conference
- Build a standout personal brand without looking pushy – by publishing on social media, polishing your LinkedIn profile or writing that book (at last!)
- Excel in leadership roles without burning out
It doesn’t matter if you fell a bit stuck at the moment – that’s normal when you set ambitious goal. What DOES matter is your attitude. If you are committed to overcoming obstacles, finding solutions and learning new skills, you’re a great candidate for coaching. Yes, it’s that easy. So, stop putting success on hold and take action now.
Book your coaching programs now.