An inspiring workshop for savvy women
Sydney session 26th August, 2017
You’re a successful business woman. You’ve mastered the technical aspects of your job. So why does your confidence plummet when you need to negotiate at work? Learn how to negotiate in everyday business situations- from getting a fair salary, to resolving team conflicts or setting up win-win contracts. Find out what to DO and SAY to keep your negotiations on track. Move from stress to success!TIP SHEET
Enrol by 5th August 2017, to qualify for early bird rate. You’ll pay only $440 (normal price $550).
This workshop is for experienced, business-savvy women – like you. If you’re a manager or senior professional, it will build your skills in negotiating for resources or handling conflict. If you’re a business owner or consultant, it will show you how to negotiate business deals confidently. Or, if you’re aspiring to move up the corporate ladder, it will give you skills for negotiating a fair salary package.
What will you learn in this course?
It’s time to stop holding back and to start building your ‘negotiation muscles’. You’ll come out of this course with practical tools for negotiating assertively. You’ll learn how to:
- Avoid the top five mistakes that can undermine your success
- Use a five step model to keep control of your negotiations
- Map out your strategy prior to opening a negotiation
- Shift your negotiation style to respond to dirty tactics
- Exchange concessions in order to build a win-win deal
- Generate ‘win-win’ options
Download full course outline to find out more.
Eleanor has been delivering dynamic training programs since 1994. She’s passionate about helping high achievers learn the mindsets and skill sets that create success. Eleanor is the author of the popular book Difficult People Made Easy and numerous videos, training programs and podcasts. She is qualified in Social Anthropology, Adult Education, Applied Psychology, Neuro Linguistic Programming and Mediation. Currently Eleanor is completing postgraduate qualifications in Business. She writes and teaches in the areas of applied psychology, communication and conflict resolution.
Enrol now to receive early bird price of $440.You’ll also receive our Value Plus Learning Pack. That’s over $700 in free extras.SIGN UP
Yes. This is a value-packed deal. Why do we include so much? Because we don’t want you to simply ATTEND this session. We want you to LEARN. That means doing much more than just showing up. It means accessing ongoing support and resources. Then creating change that sticks. That’s what your Value Plus Learning Pack helps you do. In it you’ll receive:
- An inspiring day of training, delivered by an expert trainer and author
- Your comprehensive course manual. It’s full of practical tips and phrases to use in real-life negotiations.
- A voucher to access three group coaching sessions AFTER the course
- Your FREE mind programming audio session ‘Stay Calm Under Pressure’. This audio program sets up your unconscious mind to support you during stress-inducing situations. So you can feel calm and confident in your negotiations
PLUS the interactive format of the course means you can ask questions, get hands-on experience and receive feedback on how to reap better results from your negotiations.
Download full course outline to find out more.SIGN UP
EARLY BIRD RATE: $440.00. Available until 5 August 2017
STANDARD RATE: $550.00ENROL NOW
|26th August 2017
|The York Conference & Function Centre
|Level 2, 95 – 97 York Street,
Remember! Take advantage of those early bird prices.SIGN UP